FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY RESIDENT HOUSING ASSOCIATION
Board of Directors
How to Vote
Area Council Application
RHA Equipment Rentals
University of West Georgia
Dates: October 20th to October 23rd
Application Deadline September 27th, 2017 @ 11:59pm!
You must have won your election to go to this conference.
Indicates required field
Expected Graduation Date
Building or Area in Which You Live
Uptown (West Lake)
Position You Hold Within RHA
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Name of Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Phone Number
By checking the following boxes you agree to the following terms if you are accepted as a delegate to the
South Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls (SAACURH).
I agree to attend pre-conference meetings at the time and place outlined by the National Communications Coordinator, Jocelyn Cruz. If I am unable to attend, I will notify the NCC at least 24 hours in advance and will be responsible for contacting the NCC again so that I may be informed about what happened at the meeting. These meetings will take place on September 29, October 12, and October 19. Time TBD based on the delegation's schedule
I agree to work at these meetings to get the delegation ready the conference.
I agree to represent Florida Gulf Coast University in a manner appropriate to the nature of the conference (have a positive attitude, be respectful of other schools, and abstain from alcohol consumption and sexual activity).
I agree to participate in ALL spirit activities that take place at the conference as described at the pre-conference meetings. This can include but is not limited to chanting, dancing and dressing up.
I agree to respect the leadership of my advisor and NCC throughout the preconference meetings as well as at the conference itself.
I agree to attend one program in every programming session at SAACURH, unless otherwise worked out with the NCC and an advisor.
Please fill out the questions below. If possible, keep each answer 250 words or less.
1. Why do you want to attend SAACURH 2017?
2.How do you think you could impact RHA, your Area Council, and FGCU by attending this conference?
3. How do you plan on sharing, or implementing the information you'll learn during this conference?
4. Creativity is very important for preparing for a conference. What creative experience/outlets do you have?
5. Preparing for a conference can be a lot of work. It makes it easier when we have a team that can dedicate enough time to the cause. A lot of planning will take place during the months of September – October . What are some possible conflicts with this time commitment?
6. (Only for returning delegates) Since you have attended a RHA conference before, what will you benefit from attending SAACURH 2017? Also for returning delegates it is required to present a program, what potential program ideas do you have?
7. Also for returning delegates, it is required to present a program, what potential program ideas do you have?
Disclaimer: If I, (____), am chosen to attend the South Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls (SAACURH) and for any reason I am unable to attend after having agreed to the terms and conditions stated above, I will be required to pay back the Resident Housing Association 100 % of Travel and registration expenses.
By checking this box I agree to the terms above
By checking this box I understand that I must and will be missing class on Friday October 28th. (You will get a letter but you must clear with your professor as well that you will be in compliance with their attendance policies)
12101 FGCU Lake Parkway E., Fort Myers, FL 33965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org