FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY RESIDENT HOUSING ASSOCIATION
Board of Directors
How to Vote
Area Council Application
RHA Equipment Rentals
Forms, Templates and Constitutions
National Communications Coordinator Application
Powers and Duties of the National Communications Coordinator in Training (NCC-IT)
Duties of the Director of Communications include but are not limited to thefollowing:
(a) Learn all aspects of sending delegates to a conference working with the NCC.
(b) Assist the National Communications Coordinator with “Of the Month” and“Florida Excellence in Housing Awards”.
(c) Must attend No Frills.
-The election of the NCC-IT will occur before the No-Frills Conference
(d) Hold the position of NCC the following academic year
(e) Responsible for attending Board of Director Training & Retreats
(f) Be responsible for representation at Fall and Spring Check-In as well as Fall or Spring Eagle Expo
(g) Attend bi-weekly meeting with NCC to ensure a proper transition
(h) Is required to attend all weekly Board of Director and Board of Governors meetings starting the Wednesday after being elected..
Powers and Duties of the National Communications Coordinator
Duties of the National Communications Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
1) Responsible for attending conferences, including but not limited to the Mini-Florida Association of Residence Hall, South Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls, Florida Association of Residents Halls, South Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls No-Frills, and National Association of College and University Residence Halls Conferences, and serve as delegation
leader at those conferences
2) Responsible for coordinating all conference preparation, including conference delegation selection with the assistance of the President or acting Co-National Communications Coordinator
3) Complete conference preparations also including researching and planning details of conference travel arrangements, hotel reservations, registration, excursion options, and related expenses
4) Attend the National Association of College and University Residence Halls Conference following the conclusion of his/her term in order to assist the new National Communications Coordinator as necessary
5) Responsible for preparing and submitting any award essays, bids, and or programs to be presented, judged, and or voted on at conferences as
6)Responsible for completing affiliation with required organizations
7)Responsible for fulfilling all conference duties, including representation of Florida Gulf Coast University at all conference business meetings
8) To update and maintainthe Resource File Index, by writing the RFI report
9) To present all school, personal, and positional award bids to the Florida Gulf Coast University body for confirmation
10) Assist National Residence Hall Honorary in any and all bids for regional or national awards
11)Inform Florida Gulf Coast University of state, regional, and national residence hall news
12) Be responsible for representation at Fall and Spring Check-In as well as Eagle Expo
13) Meet regularly with a Resident Housing Association Adviser(s)
14) Responsible for attending Board of Directors training and retreat
15) Complete a minimum of a 5 hour commitment per week within the Resident Housing Association Office. On the weeks when the university has a holiday the Board members must complete one hour for every day classes are in session that week
16) Be present for each Resident Housing Association Board of Directors chaired event unless written notice is brought to the President 48 hours prior to the event.
17) Required to attend all weekly Board of Governors Meetings andmonthly RHA Town Hall Meetings.
18) Perform any other powers or duties provided for in the Constitution
Indicates required field
If elected as NCC-IT would you be willing to stay in Gender Neutral housing at the RBC Conference in the spring semester?
I understand that I must attend NCC-IT elections at 9:30pm on December 6th
I understand that, if elected, I will become the NCC for the full 2018-2019 academic year
I understand that if elected, I must live on campus for the entire summer of 2018
I understand that if elected, I must attend the NACURH conference May 24-28, 2018
I understand that I must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA and remain in good conduct standing for the entirety of my NCC-IT and NCC terms
I understand and agree to alll parts of the NCC and NCC-IT position descriptions
I understand as the NCC-IT I must attend RBC (business conference) in the spring semester.
12101 FGCU Lake Parkway E., Fort Myers, FL 33965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org