Florida Gulf Coast University
Resident Housing Association
Board of Directors
Board of Directors Application
Area Council Application
Area Council Application
Application Deadline November 23th, 2016 @ Midnight!
Expected Graduation Date
Building or Area in Which You Live
West Lake Village
Position You Hold Within RHA
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Name of Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Phone Number
By checking the following boxes you agree to the following terms if you are accepted as a delegate to the Florida Association of Residence Halls (FARH).
I agree to attend the FARH 2017 Conference at Florida State University on February 10-12, 2017. I understand that by applying, I will be missing classes on Friday, February 10. If selected, I agree to notify my professors in a timely manner and make arrangements to make up any missing work.
I agree to attend pre-conference meetings at the time and place outlined by the National Communications Coordinator, Nick DeGuzman. If I am unable to attend, I will notify the NCC at least 24 hours in advance and will be responsible for contacting the NCC again so that I may be informed about what happened at the meeting.
I agree to represent Florida Gulf Coast University in a manner appropriate to the nature of the conference (have a positive attitude, be respectful of other schools, and abstain from alcohol consumption and sexual activity).
I agree to participate in ALL spirit activities that take place at the conference as described at the pre-conference meetings. This can include but is not limited to chanting, dancing and dressing up.
I agree to respect the leadership of my advisor and NCC throughout the preconference meetings as well as at the conference itself.
I agree to attend one program in every programming session at FARH, unless otherwise worked out with the NCC and an advisor.
Please fill out the questions below. If possible, keep each answer 250 words or less.
1. Why do you want to attend FARH 2017?
2. How do you think you could help RHA as a whole, your area council and FGCU by attending this conference?
3. Creativity is very important for preparing for a conference. What creative experience do you have?
4. Preparing for a conference can be a lot of work. It makes it easier when we have a team that can dedicate enough time to the cause. A lot of planning will take place during the months of December & January . What are some possible conflicts with this time commitment?
5. (Only for returning delegates) Since you have attended a RHA conference before, what will you benefit from attending FARH 2017? Also for returning delegates it is required to present a program, what potential program ideas do you have?
Disclaimer: If I am chosen to attend the Florida Association of Residence Halls (FARH) and for any reason I am unable to attend after having agreed to the terms and conditions stated above, I will be required to pay back the Resident Housing Association 100 % of Travel and registration expenses.
By checking this box I agree to the terms above
12101 FGCU Lake Parkway E., Fort Myers, FL 33965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org