FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY RESIDENT HOUSING ASSOCIATION
Board of Directors
How to Vote
Area Council Application
RHA Equipment Rentals
Application Deadline November 30th, 2017 @ Midnight!
9th-11th at University of Florida
Indicates required field
Expected Graduation Date
Building or Area in Which You Live
West Lake Village
Position You Hold Within RHA
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Name of Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Phone Number
By checking the following boxes you agree to the following terms if you are accepted as a delegate to the Florida Association of Residence Halls (FARH).
I agree to attend pre-conference meetings at the time and place outlined by the NACURH Communications Coordinator, Jocelyn Cruz. If I am unable to attend, I will notify the NCC at least 24 hours in advance and will be responsible for contacting the NCC again so that I may be informed about what happened at the meeting.
I agree to work at these meetings to get the delegation ready the conference.
I agree to represent Florida Gulf Coast University in a manner appropriate to the nature of the conference (have a positive attitude, be respectful of other schools, and abstain from alcohol consumption and sexual activity).
I agree to participate in ALL spirit activities that take place at the conference as described at the pre-conference meetings. This can include but is not limited to chanting, dancing and dressing up.
I agree to respect the leadership of my advisor and NCC throughout the preconference meetings as well as at the conference itself.
I agree to attend one program in every programming session at FARH, unless otherwise worked out with the NCC and an advisor.
Please fill out the questions below. If possible, keep each answer 250 words or less.
1. Why do you want to attend FARH 2018?
2. How do you think you could help RHA as a whole, your area council and FGCU by attending this conference?
3. How do you plan on sharing, or implementing the information you'll learn during this conference?
4. Creativity is crucial to the conference preparation and experience. One way our delegation works together, is to create themed outfits in order to win spirit competitions, in addition to other categories. If you were given the theme of SUPERHEROES, what outfits could you come up with our group to wear?
4. Preparing for a conference can be a lot of work. It makes it easier when we have a team that can dedicate enough time to the cause. A lot of planning will take place during the months of November – January . What are some possible conflicts with this time commitment?
5. (Only for returning delegates) Since you have attended a RHA conference before, what will you benefit from attending FARH 2017? Also for returning delegates it is required to present a program, what potential program ideas do you have?
6. (only for returning delegates) What have you done with the information and knowledge you gained at previous conferences that has benefited your area council or FGCU?
Disclaimer: If I, (____), am chosen to attend the Florida Association of Residence Halls (FARH) and for any reason I am unable to attend after having agreed to the terms and conditions stated above, I will be required to pay back the Resident Housing Association 100 % of Travel and registration expenses.
By checking this box I agree to the terms above
12101 FGCU Lake Parkway E., Fort Myers, FL 33965 Email: email@example.com