- Candidates may only post campaigning materials after being permitted by Area Council Adviser.
- Candidates may spend no more than $25 on their campaigning materials
- All campaign materials must be approved by the area council adviser prior to posting
- Candidates may table in Housing Common areas (Commons, Eagles’ Landing, SoVi Lobbies) only with approval from Area Council Adviser
- All campaigning materials must be removed within 24 hours of the completion of the election
- Candidates may not campaign with the RA or allow the RA to speak to his/her residents on their behalf
- Knocking on residents doors is NOT ALLOWED at all!
- Failure to abide by campaigning guidelines can/will result in the removal of ones candidacy.
- Any candidates found vandalizing or taking done campaigning materials of other candidates will be subject to disqualification.